struts-user mailing list archives

From Paweł Wielgus <poulw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Struts 2, Session Management and "WorkFlow".
Date Thu, 16 Sep 2010 10:01:57 GMT
Hi Roger,
i'm not familiar with SpringWebflow,
maybe some one who uses it can aswear if this can be achevied only by it,
but i would go fo my own custom interceptor in this case and
SpringWebflow only to support wizzard webflow.
Mainly because there are more things that needs to be addressed than
just webflow.

In an interceptor You can check if a user is logged in,
so it's easy to have wizzard immediate after login
and only login page if user is not logged in.
Then after user is logged in You can check if wizzard is completed and
if not redirect him at current wizzard page (kept in session for
example).
If the wizzard is completed then he can't enter wizzard url's.

As for how do You keep "session data" seperate for the two tabs?
Well the best solution i know is You don't, when You use any http framework,
but it's just my personal opinion.

Best greetings,
Paweł Wielgus.