struts-user mailing list archives

From Alex Rodriguez Lopez <alo...@flordeutopia.pt>
Subject Re: Javascript proble in sx:civ in struts2
Date Fri, 17 Sep 2010 08:55:09 GMT
I don't have a definite answer, but just keep in mind that:

- The Dojo plugin is deprecated, you might want to consider other ways
of achieving the same thing.

- For the ajax tags to work you have to include the head tag ( <sx:head/> ).

Please read:

http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/ajax-tags.html
http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/dojo-head.html
http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/ajax.html