struts-user mailing list archives

From stefer16 <stefania.ferrare...@gmail.com>
Subject Runtime Exception
Date Mon, 13 Sep 2010 12:22:21 GMT

Hello,
I wrote an example web app using servlets and tryed to convert it into a
struts
project.After the conversion to struts I understood I had  wrong paths for
struts and
junit libraries and later  I solved writing the right classpaths for struts
and junit
libraries, so now I try to run the the application but when I need to run
the struts
action I get a runtime exception with e.getMessage()=null and on the
debugger console I
get:

Non-existing path
"C:\altro_progetto\DVDLibrary\build\ear-module\WEB-INF\classes"

provided.
Attached JPDA debugger to localhost:tomcat_shared_memory_id
Duplicated project name in import. Project DVDLibrary-impl defined first in

C:\altro_progetto\DVDLibrary\nbproject\ant-deploy.xml and again in

C:\altro_progetto\DVDLibrary\nbproject\build-impl.xml

DVDLibrary is the webapp and the action doesn't work, I cannot add an item
to the

DVDlist.
I suppose  the change in the path caused some configuration inconsistency in
this
project and in other projects already developed using struts, but I need to
solve this
problem (before it the app was running).Do you think I am wrong?
Could you please suggest me what to do? Of course I am a struts new user!!!
Thank you in advance!