struts-user mailing list archives

From Zoran Avtarovski <zo...@sparecreative.com>
Subject OGNL Qurey
Date Fri, 30 Jul 2010 01:50:16 GMT
I¹m trying to construct a conditional display mechanism for a web app, but I
need some help with the OGNL side of things.

My app will produce a string like ³object1.attribute == 25 && object2.
attribute > 5²  and store it as a parameter in my action called condition.

What I want to know if there is a way for OGNL to evaluate the expression
represented by the string through recursion?

Before anybody mentions it, I know the risk, but the way the string is
constructed will protect against injected code.

Z.