struts-user mailing list archives

From Amol Ghotankar <ghotankaru...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: set a list from getmodel()
Date Thu, 01 Jul 2010 07:38:11 GMT
Dear List members,

More over I don;t know how many address will the user enter, it can 0 or
100000, need to generate jsp code dynamically

Address [+]

How are we going to achieve this type of functionality.

What are best practices in setting multiple values of same object from FORM
or how to set multiple objects of same type from FORMS.

Help needed and appreciated.

Regards,

Amol Ghotankar.