struts-user mailing list archives

From Greg Akins <angryg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Any way to load resources in java.util.ResourceBundle
Date Fri, 16 Jul 2010 14:30:23 GMT
On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 8:21 AM, Mike Fotiou
<Mike.Fotiou@tpsgc-pwgsc.gc.ca> wrote:
> Finally, in the view, you must wrap an i18n tag for the text-based tags to work properly:
>
> <@s.i18n name="xxxx.utils.content.DataResourceBundle">

This isn't working for me.

My DbResourceBundle is a class that extends ResourceBundle

I specify it as a constant in struts.xml and then wrap my s:text with
the s:i18n using the fully qualified class

When I load the page I get this logged message "WARNING: Could not
find method [getTexts('com.insomnia.common.bundles.DbResourceBundle')]"

--
Greg Akins

http://insomnia-consulting.org
http://www.pghcodingdojo.org