struts-user mailing list archives

From Paweł Wielgus <poulw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Created a struts2 application but getting odd results
Date Wed, 14 Jul 2010 07:33:27 GMT
Hi John,
i would say that there is some kind of cache problem,
it looks like You are asking for a url and get an answear,
then You ask again about exactly same url and get exactly same answear.
Maybe some Websphere configuration issue?

Best greetings,
Paweł Wielgus.

2010/7/12 John L. Longo <johnlongo@apptecinc.com>:
> Here is the situation:
>
> I'm using two separate browsers (IE8 & FF3.6) to test the application at the same
time.

> I have a form that takes contact information (name, address, email, etc.)
>
> I access the form (http://localhost:9084/demosite/contactus.action) from IE8 and type
the first name and hit the submit button.

> The validation fails and the page is displayed with the first Name still filled in and
the correct error messages displayed (Last Name Required, etc.).

> BTW, That's is what I expected.
>
> But here is the odd problem that I'm seeing:
>
> I then open up FF3.6 and enter the URL http://localhost:9084/demosite/contactus.action
>
> I see the page displayed with the same info (First Name filled in and error messages
displayed) that I have in the IE8 browser.

> I'm using struts2-core-2.1.8.1 and running it under Websphere 7.0.0.9.
>
> I'm sure I have a setup issue, but really don't know what it could be, other than that
the application is working fine no error messages in the logs.