struts-user mailing list archives

From Paweł Wielgus <poulw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Emailing the contents of a Struts2 view?
Date Thu, 08 Jul 2010 20:30:19 GMT
Hi All,
two more things, such an e-mail should not contains external css
source or backgrounds and there is a service that can make emailable
version of a html page automaticaly from your source html, i have used
it once but i don't remember the address so use google to find it.

Best greetings,
Paweł Wielgus.