struts-user mailing list archives

From Brian Thompson <elephant...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: struts2+hibernate+spring - lazyInitaializationException
Date Mon, 19 Jul 2010 17:22:20 GMT
Looks to me like the session is being closed in the scope of
hibernateTemplate.get().

I don't see a transactionManager mentioned in the XML ... you could
try adding something like this in the XML configuration file:

	<bean id="transactionManager"
		class="org.springframework.orm.hibernate.HibernateTransactionManager">
		<property name="sessionFactory" ref="sessionFactory" />
	</bean>

	<tx:annotation-driven transaction-manager="transactionManager" />

n.b. I haven't tested the above config, so it probably won't work
as-is.  Hopefully it helps, though.

-Brian