struts-user mailing list archives

From Chris Pratt <thechrispr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Struts2: JSP vs JSPF issue
Date Wed, 14 Jul 2010 19:16:45 GMT
My bet would be that the .jspf extension is not mapped to be processed by
the JSP Processor in your Servlet Container.  I think .jspf is just a naming
convention, it doesn't have any intrinsic meaning to the container, so if
you want to continue putting your fragments in .jsp files, they should work
fine.
  (*Chris*)