struts-user mailing list archives

From JP Cafaro <jcafar...@gmail.com>
Subject ParentPackage annotation not applying to subpackages
Date Wed, 14 Jul 2010 19:28:35 GMT
I'm using struts 2 with convention plugin.  The convention plugin page
states for the ParentPackage annotation, "To apply this annotation to
all actions in a package (and subpackages), add it to
package-info.java."  I have two packages, my-default and my-secure.  I
have a package called actions.secure and in it I have a
package-info.java with a ParentPackage annotation for "my-secure".
However, I have subpackages, actions.secure.view, etc. and in order for
them to think they are also part of "my-secure", they need their own
package-info.java file.  This is annoying.  How do I make the
package-info.java apply to all of the subpackages like the convention
page says.