struts-user mailing list archives

From JP Cafaro <jcafar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: result-type using annotations
Date Tue, 13 Jul 2010 23:21:37 GMT
Thanks for the response.  I've been actually looking into the json
plugin but having problems...

I'm using the json plugin that comes with struts 2 (json-lib-2.1.jar)
and trying to follow the website to set it up.

Here's my struts.xml

    <struts>
       <package name="example"  extends="json-default">
          <action name="AjaxRetrieveUser" class="actions.view.RetrieveUser">
             <result type="json"/>
          </action>
       </package>
    </struts>

but I get this warning:
SEVERE: Unable to find parent packages json-default

Is there something else I'm supposed to do?