struts-user mailing list archives

From JP Cafaro <jcafar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help Struts2 + interceptor
Date Mon, 12 Jul 2010 17:33:39 GMT
Here's how I do it:

struts.xml:
<package name="my-secure" extends="my-default">
        <interceptors>
            <interceptor name="authenticationInterceptor"
class="interceptors.AuthenticationInterceptor" />
            <interceptor-stack name="secureStack">
                <interceptor-ref name="authenticationInterceptor" />
                <interceptor-ref name="defaultStack" />
            </interceptor-stack>
        </interceptors>

        <default-interceptor-ref name="secureStack" />
    </package>

where my-default is another package that extends struts-default,

Then I have a package-info.java file in each package that has actions
that need to use this interceptor, for example:

@ParentPackage("my-secure")

package actions.secure;

import org.apache.struts2.convention.annotation.ParentPackage;

Note, I'm using the convention plugin