struts-user mailing list archives

From Alvarito <alvaro.gar...@student.dit.ie>
Subject Struts2 or Struts1?
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2010 10:42:34 GMT
Hi there,

I would like to use Struts2 for a personal project in J2EE I have in mind.

Does anyone knows what is the support and existing online documentation
to work with Struts2 and Hibernate together?

I have been following a tutorial online here, and I can see Struts2 does
not make use any more of POJOs. I would like to give it a try as it
seems simpler to me than previous versions.
http://viralpatel.net/blogs/2010/01/tutorial-struts2-hibernate-example-eclipse.html

Also, I am wondering if there any really good books out there someone
knows or online resources about how to use these two technologies above
together.

Thanks in advance for your help and direction.
-Alvaro G
This message has been scanned for content and viruses by the DIT Information Services E-Mail
Scanning Service, and is believed to be clean. http://www.dit.ie