struts-user mailing list archives

From "Chris Miles" <ch...@chrismiles.org>
Subject Re: Currency Formatting
Date Tue, 13 Jul 2010 21:43:09 GMT
Chris,

Hi that works perfectly for

<s:text name="format.currency"><s:param value="total"/></s:text>

where total is public Double getTotal

but causes all rendering to stop at the following within an iterator.

<s:text name="format.currency"><s:param value="#product.price"/>

where List<Product> getProducts (for the iterator), public Product
getProduct and public Double getPrice

and also fails just on

<s:text name="format.currency"><s:param value="product.price"/></s:text>

where public Product getProduct

Is there places where different mechanisms need to be used here? I dont
understand the inconstistant result I now get.

Nothing in the log files on TRACE

Thanks

Chris