struts-user mailing list archives

From John Dowson <jldow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Struts2 form token not matching session token
Date Fri, 18 Jun 2010 10:59:11 GMT
Yep, I am using Firebug (and burbsuite to intercept the requests). Can't find out where the
form value is coming from though as this is generated server-side.

Cheers,

John

On 18 Jun 2010, at 11:51, Alex Rodriguez Lopez wrote:

> If you are not using it already, I suggest using FireBug to inspect the data sent along
with each request, so maybe you can find where these values come from.
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I am having a strange problem with the struts2 token tag and the token-session interceptor.
>> It seems like the token added to the form does not match the token in the session
and I am getting tan "invalid.token" result with a warning in the logs:

 http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3047923/struts2-invalid-token-returned-when-form-submitted-using-jquery)

>> I have added an interceptor to print out the session map on each call and it looks
like the token added to the form is never in the session, so where is this value coming from?