struts-user mailing list archives

From "James Cook" <James.C...@wecomm.com>
Subject RE: Struts 2 & Browser Caching
Date Mon, 14 Jun 2010 10:54:51 GMT
Nope, no misunderstanding. All I was saying was that people seem to
experience the opposite to what you are experiencing. Like you said,
they have what you want...

-----Original Message-----
From: RogerV [mailto:roger.varley@googlemail.com]
Sent: 14 June 2010 11:52
To: user@struts.apache.org
Subject: RE: Struts 2 & Browser Caching

James Cook-13 wrote:

> I two would like to hear about solutions to this, after a quick
Google,
> I found most people have it the other way with their JS files being
> cached and not reflecting there changes.

I think that either I haven't explained clearly or we're
misunderstanding
each other - because this is what I want to do. I want all my .js, .css
and
images to be cached by the browser, nearby proxy .. whatever but that
the
page content - i.e. the result of my action calls are returned to the
server
each time for re-loading.

Regards