struts-user mailing list archives

From hisameer <cool_sameer_fo...@yahoo.com>
Subject How to modify Struts2 start up process.
Date Fri, 25 Jun 2010 18:36:44 GMT

Hi,

I am using Struts2.1.6+Spring2.5.6+Hibernate+JPA in my web application. The
application server is JBOSS5. I have to implement a logic so that when the
server starts I can execute some database scripts using my DAO service
layer. And this class is responsible loading some required variables from
the database. The class should execute only one on the start up.

Please give me some suggestions how to do this. If possible write some
sample code.

Thanks,
Sameer