struts-user mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Struts url, a, and iterator tag behaviour
Date Fri, 28 May 2010 18:59:23 GMT

Hi Ken-

org.apache.struts2.views.jsp.URLTag

..no entries for 'id' attribute..accessor or mutator..

org.apache.struts2.views.jsp.ContextBeanTag.java

    /**
     * To keep backward compatibility
     * TODO remove after 2.1
     */
    public void setId(String id) {
        setVar(id);
    }

could you point out to greg or myself which doc says id or setId is valid?

thanks,
Martin Gainty
Note de déni et de confidentialité
responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.