struts-user mailing list archives

From Fabio Perfetti <perfabi...@gmail.com>
Subject More action in one view
Date Fri, 14 May 2010 12:16:24 GMT
Hi all, i am a newbie of struts. Before to start i want to say sorry for my
bad english. I looked for any forum/blogs in my language (italian) :(
I am developing a project for a university course.

the first page is a login form, if the login success i have to show the
index of a nurse or a doctor. It depends from the account.
For do this i used a interceptor and all work...

Now i want that every page show the information about the worker, for
example the name, the surname and the id.
At the same time i want to do other action for example search patient,
insert new, open a new medical record about a patient ... but any page must
show the information of the nurse!

How can i do? The principal problem is choose the action class.

Thanks
Fabio Perfetti