struts-user mailing list archives

From Rebecca Case <mrc...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/struts2/util/ObjectFactoryDestroyable"
Date Mon, 17 May 2010 17:20:35 GMT
Could you be having something going crazy with your build scripts or something where the struts
core jar isn't getting put in the right spot?

----- Original Message ----
From: Emi Lu <emilu@encs.concordia.ca>
To: user@struts.apache.org
Sent: Mon, May 17, 2010 10:48:38 AM
Subject: "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/struts2/util/ObjectFactoryDestroyable"

Good morning List,

Using struts2.1.8.1, when I reinstall my application, I always got the following errors "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/struts2/util/ObjectFactoryDestroyable"

But in struts.jar does contain this class.

Could someone help and tell me what cause the problem?

Thanks a lot
--
Lu Ying

SEVERE: Exception invoking periodic operation:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/struts2/util/ObjectFactoryDestroyable
at org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.Dispatcher.cleanup(Dispatcher.java:265)
at org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.FilterDispatcher.destroy(FilterDispatcher.java:233)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterConfig.release(ApplicationFilterConfig.java:357)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.filterStop(StandardContext.java:3873)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.stop(StandardContext.java:4605)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.reload(StandardContext.java:3222)
at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappLoader.backgroundProcess(WebappLoader.java:403)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.backgroundProcess(ContainerBase.java:1309)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$ContainerBackgroundProcessor.processChildren(ContainerBase.java:1601)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$ContainerBackgroundProcessor.processChildren(ContainerBase.java:1610)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$ContainerBackgroundProcessor.processChildren(ContainerBase.java:1610)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$ContainerBackgroundProcessor.run(ContainerBase.java:1590)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)