struts-user mailing list archives

From Struts Two <struts...@yahoo.ca>
Subject Re: Websphere/Struts issue with form based authentication
Date Sat, 15 May 2010 15:03:42 GMT
The problem should be due to the fact struts two breaks Servelt 2.4 spec by using a filter
to access resources as opposed to servlet.

I had a similar issue. Search for posting with title

There is no Action mapped for namespace / and action name j_security_check

I think I should have mentioned the solution there when you use form-based authentication.