struts-user mailing list archives

From Bhaarat Sharma <bhaara...@gmail.com>
Subject programatically add configuration
Date Mon, 19 Apr 2010 18:48:26 GMT
ConfigurationManager (
http://struts.apache.org/2.0.11.1/struts2-core/apidocs/com/opensymphony/xwork2/config/ConfigurationManager.html)
API provides a reload method that will reload the configuration settings.

There is also a setConfiguration(Configuration configuration) method in
there.  Can this method be used to explicitly load the struts.xml file??

The implementing class for Configuration is DefaultConfiguration (
http://struts.apache.org/2.0.11.1/struts2-core/apidocs/com/opensymphony/xwork2/config/impl/DefaultConfiguration.html
)

I can't figure out how to explicitly load all the configurations that are in
struts.xml.

I want to do this because sometimes intermittently we notice that we get
action name not found errors.  At that point we'd like to explicitly load
the struts.xml file.

Can someone assist in this?