struts-user mailing list archives

From Mitch Claborn <mi...@claborn.net>
Subject Re: input fields with dynamic names
Date Wed, 28 Apr 2010 17:55:34 GMT
That works for setting parameter names, but not so well when the tags in
the JSP need to retrieve the value for display in the page, particularly
if there is a validation error.  If there is a static field named "fred"
and the action has a "getFred()" method, then all is good.  But the
field names in my case are dynamic, so I can't have a getNNNNN for all
of the dynamic fields.

mitch