struts-user mailing list archives

From Chris Mawata <chris_mawata_str...@mathcove.net>
Subject Re: Convention Plugin not being picked up.
Date Wed, 14 Apr 2010 02:40:27 GMT
Martin, I think he is looking at the Convention plug-in rather than code
behind.
Chris in your struts.xml check if you have

<constant name="struts.convention.action.disableScanning" value="false" />

Also check if you are following the conventions -- name of action ending
with Action or extending ActionSupport etc.

Then check the annotations on the actions