struts-user mailing list archives

From Prabahar <Prabahar.Durais...@lntinfotech.com>
Subject RE: Struts2 on Websphere portal 6.1.0.0
Date Thu, 22 Apr 2010 06:38:08 GMT

"... and I think you need to set those properties."

Can you please mention what properties that i should configure in portal
server? i have searched a lot but i can not get any properties to configure.
Could you please share that information?

More over i have configured Display Tag requestURI as follows, but still i
am getting the page can not be displayed.
<s:set name="searchResultList" value="searchResult" />
	<s:property value="searchResult"/>
	<display:table name="searchResultList" id="user" sort="list"
defaultsort="2" pagesize="2" requestURI="refreshSearchForm.action"
requestURIcontext="false">
		<display:column sortable="true" property="name"></display:column>
		<display:column property="address"></display:column>
	</display:table>
struts.xml