struts-user mailing list archives

From kindl...@arcor.de
Subject How to use XSL Result
Date Thu, 15 Apr 2010 13:29:44 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to create a simple XML output using Struts 2 (2.6.1).
Following tips from this list I chose to use an action with xsl result (although writing/debugging
an extra XSLT in my case is just a nice exercise).

I am looking for some documentation about the XML (resp. DOM) the XSLT is to process. I only
find some examples but nothing comprehensive. Especially the handling of map properties is
important to me. It seems a node called "entry" with children "key" and "value" is created?

I tried to use no stylesheet at all as some of the posters/bloggers in the web suggest but
I only get error messages that no location (of the stylesheet?) has been specified.

Could someone please help? Thanks!

Martin