struts-user mailing list archives

From Girish Naik <girish.n...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: S2 Forward to previous view (GoBack)
Date Mon, 08 Mar 2010 09:14:47 GMT
Suppose the user is in Page 'A' and then he is redirected to 'B', now on
page 'B' you want to redirect him to page 'A'.

So we can do this by getting the request.getHeader("referer") on the
submitting action of page 'A' and store it in page 'B' 's go back button.

Regards,
Girish Naik
Mobile:-+91-09740091638
girish.naik@gmail.com