struts-user mailing list archives

From emil thushanga <thusha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to do with Struts2(Similar to Web2.0 wizard)!!!!
Date Mon, 08 Mar 2010 12:55:05 GMT
Hi ,

My idea is to create a jar file with your common codes and place it in
your class path.

Emil

On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 9:44 PM, sharath karnati <karnatis@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
>    I'm currently using Struts2 + Spring(DAO).
>
>    Say I have 2 web application, these two application are using file upload functionality.
Currently, we are placing same functionality in different projects(coping .jsp, .action and
spring dao classes).

>    I'd like to know similar to wizard in web2.0 where we can share code in different
applications, whether this can be achieved using struts2? If possible, can you please give me
how to do this without coping code in 2 projects.

--
Emil Thushanga
(Lets say i am Programmer/Developer)