struts-user mailing list archives

From Cimballi <cimballi.cimba...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: struts 2 - framework question
Date Sun, 07 Mar 2010 04:45:41 GMT
John, you can use namespaces at the package level to distinguish your stores.
You can also do that in a rest way, like http://www.xyz.com/store/1.

Cimballi

On Sat, Mar 6, 2010 at 11:18 PM, john lee <sh_thorn_bird@yahoo.com> wrote:

> my company is distributor, we plan to provide platform for our customer(different store)
to sell their product to indivual customers.

> http://www.xyz.om/store1
> http://www.xyz.com/store2
> http://www.xyz.com/store3
> http://www.xyz.com/storeN
>
> (store1...storeN) list our(distributor)'s product to their customer, when customer see
the display price, the display price=our price(base price)+storeX's margin

> my question is the following
>
> a. in the struts.xml, different store should have different package defination ?
>
> b. in the application, what is the struts2's method to detect which store? in other words,
how can i detect which link(http://www.xyz.om/store1 or store2 or store3) is pass in ? without
knowing which store is called, i can not call special routine(could be price cal, ...) associated
with that store.