struts-user mailing list archives

From abhishek jain <abhishek.netj...@gmail.com>
Subject logic bean iterator
Date Fri, 05 Mar 2010 08:32:17 GMT
Hi friends,
I am using struts 1 , and i am trying to fetch a list from database, (as a
use case the students and marks )
i need to display that in the jsp page by itegrating,
I can print via out.print() in jsp and not via the normal logic:iterate,
Can any one point me to a suitable tutorial or cheat sheat or some notes,
Pl i have tried a lot of times and cant get that through.

Also another problem i am facing is that i am migrating my site from PHP to
Struts, i need to use apache + mod_rewrte, and deploy the struts application
in the tomcat port forward,
I am novice at this, can someone let me access some notes which can correct
me,
Pl. dont mind i have tried but cannt find a starter tutorial at this the
closest i found was http://rimuhosting.com/mod_jk2_and_mod_proxy_ajp.jsp and
it does not solve my problem.

--
Thanks and kind Regards,