struts-user mailing list archives

From Paweł Wielgus <poulw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: About the better way to implement a JSP in read/edit mode
Date Tue, 09 Mar 2010 20:40:34 GMT
Hi Frederick,
You can also add readonly or disabled property to textfields.
But i don't think that there is a simple answear to your question
about if it is good or bad.

Best greetings,
Paweł Wielgus.

2010/3/9 Frederik Minatchy <frederik78@yahoo.fr>:
> Hello everybody...
>

> I wonder about the better way to implement a JSP which shows the same informations in
readonly mode and in creation/modification mode.

> So I have just designed the JSP' fields with s:textfield who can be dynamically shown
in readonly mode with special css (background:transparent; border:none;...) specified in the
action class.

> So the action class sets some attributes with certains values and than the html stream
is generated in read mode or in edit mode.