struts-user mailing list archives

From Triquoit Mathieu <mathieu.triqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Axis2 1.4.1, Struts 1.2.9 and Weblogic 8.1. Problem in the deployment if the application is stressed.
Date Mon, 01 Mar 2010 10:57:11 GMT
Hello,

I have an application which runs under Weblogic 8.1SP3 (Solaris) and it uses
Axis 2 1.4.1 to expose a webservice. The application (which is a web-based
application) contains also Struts 1.2.9.

When we deploy the application without traffic to the application in
production, there is no problem. But if the application (under deployment)
receives a lot of requests, my Struts servlet is not correctly initialized.
I have this problem since we have migrated from Axis 1.4 to Axis2 1.4.1.

Do you know if there is something in a library or somewhere else which can
produce this error ?

Thanks in advance,
Best regards,

Mathieu