struts-user mailing list archives

From Alex Rodriguez Lopez <alo...@flordeutopia.pt>
Subject Re: Form values getting empty After validation failure
Date Wed, 24 Mar 2010 16:12:29 GMT
Hi,

don't know if it will be usefull, but some days ago someone in the user
list suggested using the getters and setters of the properties that map
to your form to call get() and put() methods of the current session (
ActionContext.getContext().getSession() ) , so you get "automatic"
session persistence of form values.

regards