struts-user mailing list archives

From Dale Newfield <d...@newfield.org>
Subject Re: Weird behavior in getText()
Date Tue, 23 Mar 2010 18:50:54 GMT
Chris Pratt wrote:
> for some reason, in my current instance it's trying to
> evaluate the resource bundle key as an OGNL expression.

A couple weeks ago I finally took the time to look at lots of the
warning output in my log files and was able to use that to fix a few
buggy ognl expressions (yay for no-longer-silent failure!).  Many of the
warnings I was unable to address (and didn't have time then to dig
deeply enough to understand) were strings I expected to be used as
resource bundle keys, but were instead being evaluated as OGNL.

So I don't have any insight or answers, but can confirm that this is
indeed happening.

-Dale