struts-user mailing list archives

From "Kawczynski, David" <david_kawczyn...@merck.com>
Subject RE: horizontal scroll in <s:select>
Date Wed, 03 Mar 2010 14:22:46 GMT
This sounds more like a usability issue or an html
layout issue rather then a Struts issue.
I'd consider doing something to address the usability
rather then trying to use a horizontal scroll.
If the data in the select list can't be condensed,
maybe it shouldn't be in a select.

Notice:  This e-mail message, together with any attachments, contains information of Merck
& Co., Inc. (One Merck Drive, Whitehouse Station, New Jersey, USA 08889), and/or its affiliates
Direct contact information for affiliates is available at http://www.merck.com/contact/contacts.html)
that may be confidential, proprietary copyrighted and/or legally privileged. It is intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity named on this message. If you are not the intended
recipient, and have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply
e-mail and then delete it from your system.