struts-user mailing list archives

From nani2ratna <nani2ra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Struts2 JQuery select box
Date Fri, 05 Mar 2010 08:53:11 GMT

Hi,

I just came to work and saw your email.
Once again Thanks for replies.

But sj:select is not working like s:select.
If i use normal struts 2 select, its loading normally.
But sj:select loading after all the elements in the jsp page rendered
completely.

Another one, while loading the elements I am presetting the value of list to
some value using value attribute.
This one working is fine in s:select.
But not working with sj:select.

Did you work with value/ key attribute earlier.
Do i need to set any other attribute

Thanks and Regards
Ratna