struts-user mailing list archives

From nani2ratna <nani2ra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Struts2 JQuery select box
Date Thu, 04 Mar 2010 15:36:41 GMT

Hi Johannes,
I saw that one earlier.
I found the bug.
I have another property in my action class which is service class.

So i excluded that service class from json.
Now its working fine.
I did this one,
@Actions( {
	    @Action(value = "/JsonAction", results = {
	      @Result(name = "success", type = "json", params =
{"excludeProperties", "prodmDatPmService"} )
	    })
	  })

But how to exclude more than one property.

Thanks and Regards
RS