struts-user mailing list archives

From nani2ratna <nani2ra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Struts2 JQuery select box
Date Thu, 04 Mar 2010 15:13:06 GMT

HI,

Thank you.
I executed the action.
It gave me the following exception

java.lang.IllegalAccessException: Class org.apache.struts2.json.JSONWriter
can not access a member of class
org.apache.commons.dbcp.PoolingDataSource$PoolGuardConnectionWrapper with
modifiers "public"
	sun.reflect.Reflection.ensureMemberAccess(Reflection.java:65)
	org.apache.struts2.json.JSONWriter.bean(JSONWriter.java:227)
	org.apache.struts2.json.JSONWriter.process(JSONWriter.java:165)
	org.apache.struts2.json.JSONWriter.value(JSONWriter.java:131)

Thanks and Regards
RS