struts-user mailing list archives

From nani2ratna <nani2ra...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Struts2 JQuery select box
Date Thu, 04 Mar 2010 13:18:09 GMT

I was using normal select only.
But now i need to do ajax stuff when user change the select box.
So jquery is doing this stuff.First i tried with two select boxes.
Then i tried to do atleast on select box.
Even one select box also not working.
Now I have to use this jquery select box to complete this task fast.
or else i need to write so much code to do this task.

Thanks
RS