struts-user mailing list archives

From Ricardo Jorge <rvjs...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Passing parameters to <s:property>
Date Thu, 04 Mar 2010 17:13:43 GMT
Thank you for your reply.

I don't have a getName in my action class if that's what you mean.

I'm using an iterator so the getName is a method from the class's object
defined in the iterator's value option. That class also makes available a
getName(Locale locale).

Locale is a class (java.util.Locale).

PS: I've just tried the following but it did not work
<s:property value="name(@java.util.Locale@US)" />

Best Regards
Ricardo