struts-user mailing list archives

From Ricardo Jorge <rvjs...@gmail.com>
Subject Passing parameters to <s:property>
Date Thu, 04 Mar 2010 16:42:03 GMT
Hello.

I need to access a property the includes a parameter but I cannot find a way
to do it.

I want to list all page names in selectedPages but I also need to specify
the locale (language) the should appear because a page may have many names
in different languages:

This works fine. It's a normal getName():

<ul>
    <s:iterator value="selectedPages" status="row">
        <li>
            <s:property value="name" />
        </li>
    </s:iterator>
</ul>

but I needed to do something like

<ul>
    <s:iterator value="selectedPages" status="row">
        <li>
            <s:property value="name(Locale.US)" />
        </li>
    </s:iterator>