struts-user mailing list archives

From Jake Vang <vangj...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: how to customize the rendering of a tabbedpanel? struts2, dojo plugin
Date Fri, 05 Feb 2010 13:44:35 GMT
stephen,

thanks. i'm looking into the dojo js framework right now. i've
downloaded the files, but they are almost 10 MB? !!!! i know you can
reference the JS on other servers too, but i'd like local copies for
development testing. i didn't really want to use dojo directly because
i didn't want to do programming (Java or JavaScript) right on the
page.