struts-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Hoying, Ken" <Ken_Hoy...@PremierInc.com>
Subject RE: [Q] executeScripts
Date Thu, 18 Feb 2010 20:00:16 GMT
The problem is definitely with "djConfig.searchIds.push("${parameters.id?html}");".  If I place
this anywhere in my code then anything dojo related seems to come to a halt.  Am I doing something
wrong?  Am I missing something?  Where does Freemarker get the parameters.pushId from?

Thanks,
Ken

-----Original Message-----
From: Hoying, Ken [mailto:Ken_Hoying@PremierInc.com] 
Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2010 1:25 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: [Q] executeScripts

As a followup, the problem does not seem to be with the script tag being there but the javascript
call itself.  If I replace the javascript: "djConfig.searchIds.push("${parameters.id?html}");"
with some other code, all works fine.  Not sure if this is throwing some error that is getting
swallowed and as a result is stopping other code from running.

-----Original Message-----
From: Hoying, Ken [mailto:Ken_Hoying@PremierInc.com] 
Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2010 1:06 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: [Q] executeScripts

I have a tabbed panel that contains a div which loads its content via ajax.  Very standard.
 The ajax content includes javascript that I want to be executed so I have set the executeScripts
parameter to "true" for the div.  This all worked fantastic prior to upgrading to Struts 2.1.8.1
from 2.0.11.1.  However, it now will not run my javascript code.

I have tracked down the issue or at least isolated it.  In addition to the javascript, my
content returned via ajax also contains an ajax themed submit tag.  If I look at the template/ajax/submit.ftl
in the dojo plugin and compare it to the version found in 2.0.11.1, I notice that it now contains
the following three lines at the botton of the ftl:

<#if parameters.pushId>
<script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript">djConfig.searchIds.push("${parameters.id?html}");</script>
</#if>

If I remove these lines, then all works fine again.  Does anyone know why that would be or
have a suggestion for a good fix for this issue?

Thanks in advance,
Ken



-----------------------------------------
***Note:The information contained in this message may be privileged
and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of
this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent
responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this communication in error, please notify the Sender
immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your
computer.  Thank you.  Premier Inc.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: user-unsubscribe@struts.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: user-help@struts.apache.org


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: user-unsubscribe@struts.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: user-help@struts.apache.org


Mime
View raw message