struts-user mailing list archives

From "Hoying, Ken" <Ken_Hoy...@PremierInc.com>
Subject [Q] executeScripts
Date Thu, 18 Feb 2010 18:05:34 GMT
I have a tabbed panel that contains a div which loads its content via ajax.  Very standard.
 The ajax content includes javascript that I want to be executed so I have set the executeScripts
parameter to "true" for the div.  This all worked fantastic prior to upgrading to Struts 2.1.8.1
from 2.0.11.1.  However, it now will not run my javascript code.

I have tracked down the issue or at least isolated it.  In addition to the javascript, my
content returned via ajax also contains an ajax themed submit tag.  If I look at the template/ajax/submit.ftl
in the dojo plugin and compare it to the version found in 2.0.11.1, I notice that it now contains
the following three lines at the botton of the ftl:

<#if parameters.pushId>
<script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript">djConfig.searchIds.push("${parameters.id?html}");</script>
</#if>

If I remove these lines, then all works fine again.  Does anyone know why that would be or
have a suggestion for a good fix for this issue?

Thanks in advance,
Ken

***Note:The information contained in this message may be privileged
and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this communication in error, please notify the Sender
immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your
computer.  Thank you.  Premier Inc.