struts-user mailing list archives

From Wes Wannemacher <w...@wantii.com>
Subject Re: Struts2 s:head tag generates wrong paths?
Date Fri, 15 Jan 2010 15:50:04 GMT
Did you go to the generated URL in the browser? The struts filter
recognizes certain URL patterns and will find the resources if they
are in your web-app or pull them from the jar files. Requests headed
for URLs like /web-app/struts/* are handled by the filter.

-Wes

On Thu, Jan 14, 2010 at 7:38 PM, Stephan R. Mueller
<stephanr.mueller@stud.leuphana.de> wrote:
> Hi list.
>
> Using 2.1.8 with JSP on JBoss 5.1.0. <s:head /> generates
> the links for style.css and utils.js which is not valid,
> i.e. the files are not found at the specified position
> (after reviewing the generated HTML). A quick look shows
> that styles.css is located under "/template/xhtml/styles.css"
> and not under the generated "struts/xhtml/styles.css" .
> I'm not sure if this is a bug or just something I messed up
> or just if it's just a lack of knowledge on my side.
> Please tell me if further information is needed.
>
> Regards,
> Stephan

Wes Wannemacher

Head Engineer, WanTii, Inc.