struts-user mailing list archives

From Musachy Barroso <musa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Struts 2 Tags / Freemarker performance
Date Fri, 15 Jan 2010 19:05:47 GMT
hum, I take it back, I shouldnt be making suggestions before trying
things out :). What I meant was that you could set the theme to
something else in individual tags, and that should work for that
specific tag, but I forgot about the 'struts.ui.templateSuffix'
setting. What you mentioned would be a very nice feature.