struts-user mailing list archives

From Gabriel Belingueres <belingue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [S2] Does global exception mapping work with interceptor?
Date Tue, 12 Jan 2010 19:06:59 GMT
Is your custom interceptor _before_ the exception interceptor in your
interceptor stack? If that's the case, then the exception interceptor
is not "catching" exceptions from your interceptor because it executes
after.

2010/1/12  <mailtolouis2020-struts@yahoo.com>:
> Hello,
>
> I've defined a global exception mapping and global result, when Exception happen it will
go to my custom error page. It work fine in Action if Action throw any exception. But if my
interceptor throw exception, it won't go to my error page.