struts-user mailing list archives

From Greg Lindholm <greg.lindh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: struts 2 and servlets, how to exclude servlet url patterns from struts filter
Date Sun, 31 Jan 2010 23:56:13 GMT
Check out the "Filter Mapping, default Action extensions, and
Servlets" section on this wiki page:

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/S2WIKI/Troubleshooting+guide+migrating+from+Struts+2.0.x+to+2.1.x#TroubleshootingguidemigratingfromStruts2.0.xto2.1.x-FilterMapping%2CdefaultActionextensions%2CandServlets