struts-user mailing list archives

From PaweĊ‚ Wielgus <poulw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IDE code completion
Date Mon, 25 Jan 2010 19:34:20 GMT
Hi Bobby,
i use eclipse and din't find a way to do it.
I think it would be very difficult to make that happen
because in jsp You have no idea which action (class) one came from.
Maybe adding some convention knowledge would help a little but then
again how to handle includes.
It's pretty hard thing to do correctly.

Best greetings,
Pawel Wielgus